State Minister for Primary and Secondary Education Dr. Mathias Harebamungu
receiving last year’s TVEt exams results
A total of 17,426 candidates are expected to sit for the 2012 TVET national exams slated to begin on September 18 – 28.
The TVET practical exams which are the second the Workforce Development Authority (WDA) has organized will be done from 91 exam centers across the country.
WDA took over this responsibility from the former National Examination Council in 2011, It is also the second time in history that Rwanda has held TVET practical exams.
According to Mr. Theodore HABIMANA, Director of TVET Training at WDA, all the requirements for the smooth running of the exams have been set.
A team of 4 Provinces Coordinators, 13 District Supervisors and 581 examiners has been set across the country.
Practical exams are one of the tools put in place by WDA to ensure that a quality TVET is taught in Rwanda.
Candidates who sit for practical exams in September will sit for national theory exams in November and their results shall be published in early 2013.
Incoming search terms:
- rwanda examination council results 2013
- rwanda national examination council results
- rwanda national examination council results 2013
- rnec results 2013
- www rwandaexamination com
- rwanda national examination council 2013 results
- rwanda national examination council results 2012
- rwanda national examination council 2013
- rwanda national examination council 2012
- rnec results 2012