With little over a month left for the official launch of Tanzania’s Open University Master’s degree branch in Rwanda, construction at the site is proceeding well, according to reports.
Open University of Tanzania comes to Ngoma District due to a partnership with the Kibungo Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education (INATEK), in order to promote education levels in East African Community countries.
The university will be housed in buildings formerly belonging to LWF in Ngoma, which are now undergoing final stages of construction.
The Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs at INATEK Dr Nyirahabimana Jeannne said that registration of prospective students is ongoing and that barring unforeseen complications, studies get underway in October 2012.
Nyirahabimana further revealed that the opening of Masters Degree programs marks a step forward in education in the area, as those seeking to upgrade to Masters Level previously had to travel to Uganda and other neighboring countries.
The partnership will also see the two institutions exchange lecturers and students.
Tuition Fees for the various Masters Programs available will be between $1,500 and $3,600, depending on the chosen field of study.
Incoming search terms:
- open university of tanzania in rwanda
- tanzania open university in rwanda
- open university of tanzania branch of rwanda
- OPEN UNIVERSITY IN RWANDA
- open university of TANZANIA KIBUNGO BRACH
- open university of Tanzania kibungo branch
- open university of tanzania masters in rwanda
- open university of tanzania rwanda
- open university of tanzania/rwanda
- openining university in rwanda